Friday, February 20, 2009

What's really good?

What up? It's tha beatbox bitch. Yea, i took a brief hibernation to get the batteries charged fully, but it's all good. I've actually been working on a super ill mix called "The Endless Summer," scheduled to drop in April. I will definately let you all know what's going down with that.

I read alot nowadays. And as i'm sure many of you know, the Washington Post published a rather racist cartoon depicting two white police officers shooting and killing a chimp; the speech bubble reads "They'll have to find somebody else to sign the next stimulus bill." C'mon....do i even have to point out the obvious racial overtones in this one.

Anyway, so recently singer (and potential colab) John Legend issued a letter to the Post about the cartoon. I will post the letter in my next post, as well as the title "where have all the emcees gone?"

Anyways, shot out to my whole Rebel e fam, look out for the Rebel E Mix coming very soon, look out for the Spitswell Bros. mix coming out real soon, and shots out to illseed of allhiphop.com and illseed.com, cause he's my news and info source for a lot of stuff I personally can't get my hands on.

Dueces.

No comments: